Sunday, October 10, 2010

Can i just sit in 1 place for sometime!

Verkaufsoffener Sonntag Mannheim; den  10.10.10! 15:06

11 a.m. is when I woke up finally! It is now 3 p.m. and I am thinking I should take stock of what I did these 4 hours!
 
1. Breakfast of leftover sabji (yum!), corn bread, milk and a banana
2. A face-pack of about-to-expire-banana, parachute coconut oil, besan-haldi and sandalwood powder
[strange, the things I have brought along with me, no potato-peeler, but sandalwood powder ;)]
3. Washed clothes of the week gone by
4. Forced cleaning of the bathroom floor, courtesy, spilling of tonnes of soap-water; lol.
5. Lunch preparations; dal, rice and potato sabji
6. Sorting out the papers, notes and arranging them folder/subject-wise.
7. Made myself a cup of fruit-tea; basically tea in a tea-bag and a cuppa hot water; so 'make' is stretching it a tad far :D

And now, am trying to get myself to concentrate and study 3 chapters of Financial accounting by 16.30 so that I can take a walk, shop a bit and enjoy 18 degrees of uninterrupted sunshine and shopping! On this very special Sunday, when Mannheim gets to shop on a sunny Sunday!

Bon chance Anya, if you don't study, you don't shop :P

Ciao,
moi

No comments:

Post a Comment